Each year, approximately 170 outstanding scholars are formally welcomed as the University of Michigan’s newest class of medical students.
- Doors to Hill Auditorium will open at 2:30 p.m.
Students should report to the Rehearsal Room, located in the lower level of Hill Auditorium. Students must arrive no later than 2:45 p.m. in order to participate in the ceremony.
- A professional photographer will be at the ceremony and will contact each student directly with information about how to purchase photographs.
- Persons with mobility issues please contact Dawn Bednarski at 734-763-5095 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students should leave purses, suit jackets and other personal items with family or friends before reporting to the white coat room.
- Parking is available at U-M structures.
- Following the ceremony, students and their guests are invited to attend reception at the A. Alfred Taubman Biomedical Science Research Building.